Sunday 20 May 2012

The children in Rata said .................

I like being at St Patrick's school because......
people are nice to me.
you get to learn hard things.
there are lots of lovely people.
we get to have wheels day and the big kids help us with things.
you get to meet lots of new friends.
I get to see my friends.
you get to do science.
we get to play with friends and the big boys help us.
I get to play and I get to go with Mrs Sharp.
you get make friends and have book character day.
It's got very, very nice teachers and a very,very lovely Principal and people are always doing the 3 Cs.
You get to do reading, writing, maths and spelling.
Sometimes we look after the environment.
it has Saint (in the name) ....because we care for other people.
we get to art and maths and writing.
we get to do science and maths.
we do writing and have to do easy words and hard words.
there are nice teachers and it's a Catholic school and the big kids help us do things.





No comments:

Post a Comment